All soundproof canopies are assembled in our factories. They are available with with high production standards meeting customers’ requirements for soundproofing and genset protection.
Soundproof canopies are specially designed in a way that perfectly fit the size of the genset and lower the sound of the unit to 65 dB at a 7m distance.
They are simply built to perform, insure good neighborly relations and give you peace of mind.
– Country of Origin: Italy
– Sound level of the canopy : 65dB(A) @ At 7 meters
– Canopy: strong structure made up by galvanized steel sheet firmly anchored to the base carrier through bolts and painted with bonder pre- treatments.
– Sound Proofing: formed by sound – absorbing panels consists of polyester fiber from 60 mm thickness with appropriate density, wear and tear standing, cleanable, fire resistant in class 1.
– Air Intake: air intake grill situated in the canopy conceived with dissipative panels that keep in the noise and avoids the rain affecting the internal components of the group.
– Air Expulsion: Expulsion grill allows noise reductions and a correct dissipation of hot air.
– Doors: The wide opening doors allow easy inspection, ensuring easy maintenance and repair.
– Handling: the canopy can be moved using 4 lifting hooks. The base frame has forklift accesses.
– Silencer: Installed inside the canopy with reduction – 35 Db(A) and equipped with rain cap.